Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Where have I Been?

Wow, I really let myself forget about this blog the past few months. I'm sorry. I'll try not to let it happen again. For now, I will say I'm back and I promise I'll try to mean it this time!

So what's been going on in my life? Well, a lot. Back in October my fiance and I tied the not. She is now Mrs. Dreamer, love of my life. The wedding made it difficult for us to reach financial goals. We shelled out quite a bit of money for the wedding and we still have one more payment to shell out for our wedding albums when we recieve them. However, with the expenses of the wedding we were still able to increase our emergency fund to the level we decided we would be happy with. Not only were we able to increase our emergency fund to where we want but we also were able to pay off Mrs. Dreamers car. Accomplishing those two things while still paying for a wedding makes me very happy. 2008 was a great year for us and hopefully 2009 will prove to be the same.

No comments: