Monday, January 26, 2009

Bank Account Not Only Thing Getting Fatter!

It's been a little over two and a half years since I graduated college. I've been in my current corporate sit at a desk working on a computer 40 plus hours a week job since just after graduation. The effect has not only been a boost to my savings account and net worth but also a boost to my weight!

In college I used to live about a half mile off campus. Therefore I was walking back and forth between campus and my house three or four times a day. I wouldn't hang around on campus since I lived so close. I was also a runner on the track team.

Now, I don't get that same kind of excercise. I leave for work around 7:30 in the morning and get home around 6 that night. At that time I rarely feel like going out for a run anymore. But behold I think I've gained about 15 pounds since college and I can definately tell in my mid section!

So, it's time to get motivated. I'm motivated to spend the time on my personal finances and help my net worth grow. I need to be motivated enough to spend the time on my personal health. Keep the waistline trim and the heart pumping.

No comments: