Saturday, January 24, 2009

Professor Money's Classroom


A good friend of mine who is probably the only person who reads this blog has decided he wants to start his own blog. He is going to call it Professor Money's Classroom and wants to use it as a platform to try to teach people all about money and finance. He asked me to write about it and post a link here on my blog for him. I told him I would do this for him even though I told him I don't think anyone reads my own blog so I don't know how much good it will do for him.

When I checked there were currently no posts on his site but he has created it and should be posting soon. The way he explained it to me is that he sees people all around him all the time who don't know how to handle their finances. He told me how he always feels like he should step in and help people out but without them asking for his advice he feels it's not his place to give it. He wants to use his blog as a platform where people can go to for tips and to ask him advice. He'll be blogging about everything finance related in a teaching way. Rather then write about his own experiences he plans on writing in a more teaching style about different topics.

So I thought it sounds interesting to me. If anyone reads this blog feel free to click on the link and check out his site called Professor Money's Classroom.

No comments: