Friday, January 30, 2009

January 2009 Net Worth Update

I updated our net worth calculations today for January. I screwed up and saved over December so I had to go back and try to guess what the December numbers were. I know the November numbers and January numbers are correct. So our net worth increased by about 7%. This could be slightly off since I screwed up the December numbers but it's close. Overall we increased our net worth by about $3,000.

Assets increased slightly with contributions to our retirement accounts and the opening of our mutual fund investment account. Total assets went up about $900.

The big jump came from decreasing debts. We paid off a little over $1,000 on my car loan leaving us owing just over $4,000 more. Other debts also went down with payments to our Lowe's card and to our furniture bill. These other debts are at 0% interest so we are in no hurry to pay these off. Total Liabilities decreased about $2,163.

Good month overall. For February we will continue trying to pay off my car. Should look about the same as January.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Hi Admin,

I am Dorothy Parker. I have visited your website and I would like to congratulate you on building such a valuable online resource. I am sure your visitors find your site as useful as I did.

My site also has relevant information in the same context, which I am sure your visitors will really appreciate. It would be great if we exchange links with each other. It would boost your search engine rankings, as relevant inbound links is the most important criteria for ranking on most search engines. It would also help bring targeted traffic to your site and reach out to a valuable, relevant audience.

So, I think it would be beneficial for both of us if we will join in a community and become link partners to each other which will help your blog/site in getting more Google values. If you are interested then please contact me at my email-id.

Have a great day.

Thanks and regards
Dorothy
Contact: dorothy786@gmail.com