Thursday, January 3, 2008

Changed Witholding Allowance for Federal Taxes

I went into the HR department after lunch and filled out a form to change my witholding allowance for federal income taxes. I feel like I will be getting a big refund this year and want to change that. I'd rather have more money in my pocket right now.

Another factor is that for 2008 I will be filing married filing joint. This gives us a bigger deduction. I basically changed my witholdings so that they are witholding like I am already married. This will give BRG and I extra money now to help save and pay for the wedding.

Hopefully everything works out!


Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

[... ] is another interesting source of tips on this issue[...]