Thursday, January 3, 2008

Changed Witholding Allowance for Federal Taxes

I went into the HR department after lunch and filled out a form to change my witholding allowance for federal income taxes. I feel like I will be getting a big refund this year and want to change that. I'd rather have more money in my pocket right now.

Another factor is that for 2008 I will be filing married filing joint. This gives us a bigger deduction. I basically changed my witholdings so that they are witholding like I am already married. This will give BRG and I extra money now to help save and pay for the wedding.

Hopefully everything works out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

[... ] is another interesting source of tips on this issue[...]