Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Year's Resolution Already Broken!

Ok, I had great plans this year. I was going to stop eating out all the time for lunch and instead go home at lunch time and eat something there for free. Well, today is the second day back to work this year and the second day I have eaten out! I need to learn some self control! The problem is I have coworkers that eat out all the time and it is hard for me to say no to that tasty subway sandwhich when I have ramen noodles waiting for me at home.

However! Just because I have broken my resolution already does not mean I am giving up! I will be getting back on the horse and trying again next week. Rome was not built in a day and changing ones habits is a tough thing to do! I will get better. I just need to control myself. I have an idea for a way to stop myself from being able to go eat. I think starting tomorrow, I am going to start leaving my credit cards and cash at home when I go to work. This way I won't be able to go to lunch because I won't be able to pay for it! It's a brilliant idea I know. We'll see how it works out.

No comments: