Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Resolutions


Well, it is officially the start of 2008 and I have made two new years resolutions this year.

The first resolution is to eat out no more then one time a week for lunch. If you know me you know I love to eat out and I frequently will go out to eat at fast food places every day of the week. In order to save money and improve the health of my diet, I would like to stop this habit. My original plan was to limit eating out to twice a month. My fiance didn't think this was realistic and talked me into changing it to once a week. I will give this a shot and hopefully stick with it and save some money on the way.

My second resolution involves brushing my teeth twice a day. I usually forget to brush at night time and would like to change that so I can have a good visit to the dentist next time I go.

There you have it! Good luck in 2008!

No comments: