Thursday, August 16, 2007

Dreaming of Money

Wow! I have finally created my own blog. This is going to be a personal finance blog where I write about anything personal finance. I decided to write this blog after reading others and thinking it was a good idea. This will be a good way for me to keep track of my personal finance goals and net worth. Finally, here is a place I can express my dreams and goals, establish ways to achieve them, and be held accountable for my actions towards achieving these goals.

Things I want to do with this blog are keep track of my own personal net worth. I would like to keep track month to month how much I am spending or saving and how my net worth is changing. Ideally it will be going up and I will be heading towards my goals (which will be established in a later post). I'd also like to give my ideas and opinions on different topics. I would like to blog about different books I have read. I will blog about different investments. Hopefully, in the end, I will have created a blog that others enjoy reading and find helpful in thier own quests for wealth.

No comments: